[MY PAIN] Multiple languages website. Is there any hope?

Totally get where you’re coming from! I tried to make a wordpress theme once and, well lets just say I couldn’t do it. Ended up just picking one of the pre made themes and tweaking it a bit. Worked out pretty well, and saved a ton of time. Recommend doing the same unless you need something very specific.

Hi all,

Gear up :gear: for an exhilarating revelation! A phenomenal bric is speeding your way, set to revolutionize your webpage translation process. :open_mouth:

Imagine, a simple addition of a bric to your page footer, and voila! Your website will automatically translate to the primary language of each visitor :australia: :austria: :fr: :uk: :india:. Say goodbye to the hassle of creating multiple versions of the same page. Just sit back and let the magic unfold. :magic_wand::mage:

The bric and artworks are all set, we just need to wrap it up in a stylish webpage. And here comes the cherry on top, at launch, it will be priced as affordably as your daily Americano! :tada::partying_face:

Stay tuned, because Pagelingo is about to make a grand landing right here, very soon! :rocket:

12 Likes

@Jerry my man, you are on :fire: nowadays.

Is this based on something like Google Translate? Does the user have control over the translations ? Very excited about this!

3 Likes

Looks like the price just went up :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I need to get some savings to be be able to afford NavPlus :grin:

In the first release no. Todays browsers give you countless options and control over translations. However, there has been thought of adding this in a Pro version later. This basically depends all on demand. The initial release will just translate, at the end thats what you want/need.

1 Like

This already sounds like a must-have addition to everyone’s Blocs toolkit. Can’t wait!

A quick sample where I have set the default language for Microsoft Edge to French:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

2 Likes

I understand your struggle with translating so many pages.

I once used this website localization service and was impressed. They first analyzed my site’s content, provided me with context-specific translations, and even ensured cultural nuances were on point. They also certified the translations for authenticity.

I think it might be a solution in your case. Good luck!