Add Animated Counter Up SOLVED!

No matter what I increase. Still keep the same cap.

In the Script you have at the footer for the Sticky, change the offset to -3. (minus 3). and then in the header change the padding-top to 23px.

It seems to be smooth on my end.

Still the same result. I give up I think

Did you clear your cache?

Hello @PeteSharp I have the project and everything is ok, except:

• cookie consent is a older version, it could be something about this. (Recomend update it)
  • the links are going to right scroll place, but hiding behind the sticky navbar.

I now we can add a class to each title that needs to be accessed by link and in that class have a top padding.

@PeteSharp have you a different way?

About the issues you trying to correct, in my project it work the only thing is the sticky navbar is hiding the blocs.

Well in theory I think the padding is supposed to be the height of the nav. I’m using similar code and I don’t have an issue. If @r_botman is ok will me looking at the project file I will have a look tonight.

Great @PeteSharp. Not near my iMac so can not sent you the project today. Will do tomorrow. OK?

1 Like

@r_botman Do you want me to send it to @PeteSharp ?

Just saw your message. Will sent him an updated project. Thanks anyhow @Pealco

The file is bigger then allowed. Is there an other way to sent it to you @PeteSharp?

@r_botman if you PM me an email address, I create a dropbox folder for you to upload too.

Hi @Pealco :slight_smile: I’ve been following this thread as I want to add the same Count feature – with four different values – to a site that I’m redeveloping.

I copied the HTML code you gave to @Wam and added it to a Code Widget. I added the original HTML Code you gave to @cableguy30 to the Header of the page. I downloaded your files and attached the Javascript files to the page, but not the CSS ones. I want the counter to pick up my CSS styling.

I change your code so that I have four columns (DIVs) and then tested it. Everything works perfectly, but I now have a small problem. When I preview the site in Blocs 4.3.2 the parallax images in my site don’t appear. Carousels don’t seem to work either. It’s not too much of a problem, as these items function correctly when previewed in Safari or Chrome.

However this is something that you and other people may want to be aware of.

Thanks!

Been doing some more testing of the site I’m developing, and although @Pealco’s Counter solution previews okay in various web browsers from Blocs, when I export the site and run it from my local server, the issues with parallax images and carousels not working persists.

So for the time being I’m going to everything again.

Hello @DerekDigital do you have the minify options enabled?

I use a script that I had in footer page only and not project page

ANd create a span to the number and add class ‘yourclass’ . You can use an other name class but that it’s the same name that in the script of course.

And if you have 3 or 4 counter you use the same class. It works.

I hope that will help you.

Hey @Pealco. I am not sure. Probably not.

I will look at all your advice again!

Thank-you :grinning:

Thank you @Pealco, this is very useful.

@Wam - If you don’t mind and have some time in your hands, can you break it down into a step by step instructions format for non-coders like myself.

I guess I need to go through the instructions carefully and try it out practically.

Hi !

Could someone make a dr Bric file to integrate directly? I was using the old version but it doesn’t work anymore :frowning:

I’m using purecounterjs often. It is easy to add to your project.

1 Like